Our intestines are colonized by tons of bacteria that are relevant for a balanced intestinal flora. The natural inhabitants of the intestine, which make up the intestinal flora, include around 100,000 billion bacteria. Our Probivia contains 22 carefully selected live bacterial strains. They serve, so to speak, as “food” for the intestinal flora. In addition, the capsules are enriched with inulin. Inulin is an indigestible food component that is only processed in the intestine and there also serves as “food” for the intestinal flora. When choosing a food supplement for the intestinal flora, it should always be ensured that it is a live culture. As with our Probivia.
- total of 10 billion colony forming units per daily dose
- Premium quality made in Germany
OVERVIEW OF PROBIVIA CAPSULES
- For people who have problems with lactose digestion, the digestion of the lactose contained in the product is improved by live cultures in yogurt or fermented
- Help Balance The Friendly Bacteria in Your Digestive System.
- Probiotics Can Help Prevent and Treat Diarrhea.
- may help improve symptoms of mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, stress and memory, among others
- It May help reduce the symptoms of bowel disorders like ulcerative colitis, IBS, and necrotizing enterocolitis
HOW TO USE PROBIVIA CAPSULES
Take 2 capsules per day with a meal and a glass of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Inulin, a mixture of live bacterial cultures (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Casei, Bifidobacterium Breve, Bifidobacterium Longum, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Streptococcus Thermophilus, Lactobacillus crispatus, Lactobacillus gasseri, LactobacillusBulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Infantis, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactococcus Lactis, Lactobacillus johnsonii, Pediococcus Acidilactici, Bifidobacterium Animalis), coating agent: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose