OMEGA 3 NATURE CAPSULES
Omega-3 fatty acids belong to the group of polyunsaturated fatty acids and, unlike saturated fatty acids, cannot be produced by the body itself. They are vital for the organism and must therefore be taken in through food or dietary supplements. Omega 3 mainly consists of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and normal eyesight. DHA and EPA also contribute to normal heart function. * Our capsules are high-dose and contain 750mg omega-3 fatty acids (of which 500mg EPA and 250mg DHA).
|SIZE||120 OMEGA 3 NATURE CAPSULES|
OVERVIEW OF OMEGA 3 NATURE CAPSULES
- Omega-3s Can Fight Depression and Anxiety
- Getting enough omega-3 is linked to a reduced risk of macular degeneration, one of the world’s leading causes of permanent eye damage and blindness hence can improve eye health
- Omega-3s improve numerous heart disease risk
- Omega-3 supplements can reduce the symptoms
- of ADHD in children. They improve attention and reduce hyperactivity, impulsiveness and aggression
- Omega-3 fatty acids can help fight several
- autoimmune diseases, including type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and psoriasis.
- Omega-3 intake has been associated with a lower risk of asthma in both children and young adults
- may improve bone strength and joint health, potentially reducing your risk of osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Omega-3 fatty acids can reduce menstrual pain and may even be more effective than ibuprofen
- Omega-3s can help keep your skin healthy, preventing premature aging and safeguarding against sun damage
HOW TO USE OMEGA 3 NATURE CAPSULES
Take 1 capsule daily with a glass of water.
INGREDIENTS OF OMEGA 3 NATURE CAPSULES
Fish oil (from anchovies [50% EPA, 25% DHA]), softgel capsule (gelatin [bovine]), humectant (glycerin), water.