L – CARNITINE(2000 MG) CAPSULES
L-carnitine is an amino acid made from lysine and methionine in the body. It plays an essential role in energy metabolism during the transport of fats. The term is derived from the Latin carnitine (dt. Meat). L-carnitine is primarily involved in the transport of fatty acids into the muscle cells for energy production. In the process, fatty acids are bound to L-carnitine and transported to the mitochondria (also known as the “power plants of the cells”). However, it is not only suitable for athletes but everyone who wants to keep an eye on their amino acid levels. Our L-Carnitine capsules are 100% vegan.
- 750 mg L-carnitine tartrate per capsule
- Premium quality made in Germany
|SIZE||140 Carnitine TABLETS|
OVERVIEW OF CARNITINE CAPSULES
- Helps you burn fat, With higher levels of L-carnitine, your body becomes more efficient at burning fat. Not only does this decrease the amount of fat that your body stores, but it also helps reduce visceral belly fat
- L-carnitine not only helps you increase the amount of fat burned with every workout, but you also get more energy for better workouts and an active lifestyle.
- L-CARNITINE Boosts your Metabolism to help you lose weight. It does this by improving mitochondrial function and increasing cellular energy
- Especially beneficial among people who eat plant-based diets and don’t get adequate amounts of amino acids from animal products ,can help make up for deficiencies in amino acids such as methionine and lysine
- L-carnitine helps reduce the buildup of lactic acid in your muscles. Muscle lactate buildup is responsible for pain and muscle fatigue after an intense workout.
- In addition to the fat-burning and weight loss benefits of L-carnitine, it also aids the body’s immune system and functions as an effective antioxidant as well.
HOW TO USE CARNITINE(2000 MG) CAPSULES
Take 4 capsules (increase dose slowly) per day with a glass of water between meals, before or after training or before bed. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
INGREDIENTS IN L – CARNITINE(2000 MG) CAPSULES
L-carnitine tartrate, glazing agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), rice bran extract