ZINC ZN(25 MG) TABLETS
Zinc is a mineral that is one of the essential trace elements. This means that the human organism only needs zinc in small quantities, but cannot produce it itself, which is why a regular, sufficient intake through food is necessary. Zinc is a component of over 300 enzymes and is therefore very important for numerous processes in the body. Among other things, it contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, hair, skin and nails. It is also relevant for maintaining normal vision and many other metabolic processes. * If the risk of a zinc deficiency is increased, zinc tablets can be taken as a nutritional supplement.
- 25 mg zinc per tablet
- Premium quality made in Germany
- contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails ,Helps clear up acne
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Helps stimulate particular immune cells and reduce oxidative stress
- contributes to normal fertility
- contributes to normal cognitive function
- contributes to normal immune system function
- contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Accelerates Wound Healing , While a zinc deficiency can slow wound healing, supplementing with zinc can speed recovery in people with wounds
- Zinc may significantly reduce your risks of age-related diseases, such as pneumonia, infection, and age-related macular degeneration
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Take 1 tablet per day with a glass of water with a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Supplementation is not recommended for children and adolescents up to the age of 17.
Zinc gluconate, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
There are no inquiries yet.