VITAMIN B TABLETS
A total of eight vitamins belong to the group of B vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12. The vitamins of the B group are crucial for our well-being because they are essential for a large number of metabolic processes. Our vitamin B complex provides you with large amounts of all B vitamins. They have a variety of health-promoting properties and contribute to the maintenance of normal skin, hair, mucous membranes, eyesight and heart function, among other things. In addition, they contribute to a high energy, iron, protein and glycogen metabolism. * In this way, your inner well-being is maintained in a natural way and paves the way for a healthy life full of Joy
- 30 mg P-aminobenzoic acid, 18 mg niacin (B3), 6 mg pantothenic acid (B5), 2 mg vitamin B6, 1.6 mg riboflavin (B2), 1.4 mg thiamin (B1), 400 µg folic acid (B9), 150 µg biotin (B7), 3 µg vitamin B12 per tablet
- Premium quality made in Germany
- B1 (thiamine): Thiamine plays an essential role in metabolism by helping convert nutrients into energy.
- B2 (riboflavin): Riboflavin helps convert food into energy and also acts as an antioxidant.
- B3 (niacin): Niacin plays a role in cellular signaling, metabolism and DNA production and repair.
- B5 (pantothenic acid): Like other B vitamins, pantothenic acid helps your body obtain energy from food and is also involved in hormone and cholesterol production.
- B6 (pyridoxine): Pyridoxine is involved in amino acid metabolism, red blood cell production and the creation of neurotransmitters.
- B7 (biotin): Biotin is essential for carbohydrate and fat metabolism and regulates gene expression.
- B9 (folate): Folate is needed for cell growth, amino acid metabolism, the formation of red and white blood cells and proper cell division.
- B12 (cobalamin): Perhaps the most well-known of all the B vitamins, B12 is vital for neurological function, DNA production and red blood cell development
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use 1 tablet per day with a meal with plenty of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store out of reach of small children.
Para-aminobenzoic acid, nicotinamide, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin-5-phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, pteroyl monoglutamic acid, biotin, methylcobalamin, anti-caking agent (microcrystalline cellulose).